Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperpous 2018
Our offices will be closed for the holiday season from 18th December 2017 to 8th January 2018
ALL MEMBERS OF ECASA ARE ENTITLED TO JOIN THE COUNCIL OF EQUINE & EQUESTRIAN PROFESSIONALS.
Please go to www.ceepsa.org for more information.
MEMBERS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
As a member of the Equestrian Coaches' Association I pledge to:
- Place the well being and safety of both horse and rider above the development of performance.
- Continue to educate and keep myself current with Equestrian Equestrian Coaches Association policy and where relevant, techniques.
- Conduct myself in a positive and professional manner in my attitude and performance at all times, whether in private or public.
- Be trustworthy; exhibit honesty, loyalty and discretion as a recognized ECASA member.
- Present myself in a professional and well turned-out manner.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning my learners and clients.
- Once committed to coaching on an agreed date, to keep that respective commitment.
- Negotiate goodwill with all concerned.
- Support and promote my equestrian discipline and my discipline governing body, and act with due respect to the reputation of that body.
- Treat all riders equitably and respect the rights and dignity of all of individuals with whom I work.
- Promote the positive aspects of equestrian sport (e.g. fair-play) and never condone rule violations or the use of prohibited substances in competition.
- Respect the rights of all employees to fair treatment and equal opportunity, free from discrimination or harassment of any type.
- Know, understand and comply with the laws, regulations, and codes of conduct governing the conduct of South African Equestrian competitions and business - both domestic and foreign.
- Avoid conflicts of interest, both real and perceived.
- Observe the spirit as well as the letter of this Code of Conduct.
Any failure on the part of a coach to comply with the provisions of this code will render the coach liable to disciplinary proceedings by the Equestrian Coaches Association of South Africa.
BANKING DETAILS FOR:
EQUESTRIAN COACHES ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA (ECASA)
Branch: Garden Route Mall
Savings Account Number: 200 464 5296
Universal Branch Code: 187 505